|Resistance to Earthquake By Ferrocement Structures
* Energy absorbing
* Resistance even at large deformation - large forces
* Sustains large deformation
* Does not collapse even at great force
* May deform greatly but can be repaired mostly
* Only extreme condition required to be demolished
after earthquake occurs
* Most important and significant, above all practically no loss of life.
||Earthquake resistance of Ferrocement Buildings
* Ferrocement building will shake like jelly and take its position again after earthquake.
* Ferrocement building may get deformed but will not collapse.
* Mostly deformed Ferrocement building can be repaired easily at low cost.
* It is rarely required to be totally dismantled.
* There is rarely loss of human lives and least damage to movable property.