- 1 Who has the biggest house in India?
- 2 Which is the best house in India?
- 3 Who has the richest house in India?
- 4 Which is the biggest house in the world?
- 5 How rich Mukesh Ambani is?
- 6 Which celebrity has biggest house?
- 7 Who has the best house in Bollywood?
- 8 Which Indian actor has most expensive house?
- 9 What is a mansion called in India?
- 10 How much does a home cost in India?
- 11 How many floors does Mannat?
- 12 Which is the most expensive apartment in India?
- 13 What is the world’s smallest house?
- 14 Where do millionaires live in Miami?
- 15 What is the most expensive thing in the world?
Who has the biggest house in India?
Designed by Chicago-based architects Perkins and Will, the Antilia is the most expensive house in India and secured 2nd position in the world. It is owned by India’s richest person Mukesh Amabani.
Which is the best house in India?
We tell you about some of the most expensive homes in India, who owns them and where they are located.
- Mukesh Ambani’s Antilia.
- Shah Rukh Khan’s Mannat.
- Ratan Tata’s Retirement Home.
- Gautam Sanghania’s JK House.
- Anil Ambani’s Abode.
- Navin Jindal Lutyen’s Home.
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Jalsa.
Who has the richest house in India?
10 Of The Most Expensive Houses In India That We Can Only Dream Of Owning
- Antilia. Owned by: Mukesh Ambani.
- Mannat. Owned by: Shah Rukh Khan.
- JK House. Owned by: Gautam Singhania.
- Abode. Owned by: Anil Ambani.
- Ratan Tata’s Retirement Home. Owned by: Ratan Tata.
- Jindal House. Owned by: Naveen Jindal.
- Sky House.
- Ruia House.
Which is the biggest house in the world?
Biggest House in the World: Mukesh Ambani’s Antilia, India The home can withstand an earthquake of 8 magnitudes and can accommodate 168 cars, owned by the Ambani family.
How rich Mukesh Ambani is?
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) Chairman and Managing Director Mukesh Ambani is the richest Indian and the eighth richest man in the world with a networth of ₹6.06-lakh crore ($83 billion).
Which celebrity has biggest house?
Here are the 20 most expensive celebrity homes in the world.
- Howard Stern – $52 million.
- Tiger Woods – $54.5 million.
- Tom Cruise – $59 million.
- Jay Z and Beyonce – $88 million.
- Oprah Winfrey – $88 million.
- George Lucas – estimated at $100 million.
- George Clooney – $100 million.
- Bill Gates – $125 million.
Who has the best house in Bollywood?
Top 10 Bollywood Celebs Homes
- MANNAT: Shahrukh Khan’s Home.
- JALSA and Prateeksha of Amitabh Bachchan.
- GALAXY APARTMENT: Salman Khan’s Home.
- Beau Monde Towers: Deepika Padukone’s Home.
- Fortune Heights: Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor’s Home.
- Raj Classics: Priyanka Chopra’s Home.
- Juhu Tara Road: Vidya Balan’s Home.
Which Indian actor has most expensive house?
Shah Rukh Khan The house is one of the most expensive homes in the world and now is worth ₹200 crores.
What is a mansion called in India?
A haveli is a traditional townhouse, mansion, manor house, palace or fort in the Indian subcontinent, usually one with historical and architectural significance.
How much does a home cost in India?
The survey shows that the median house price in a metro is Rs15 lakh. It also shows that it is more expensive to purchase a house in a niche city than in a boom town. The median house price in niche cities at Rs10 lakh is higher than that of boom towns at Rs8 lakh.
How many floors does Mannat?
The rich history of Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan’s home, Mannat. Mannat, a six-storey-high bungalow with multiple bedrooms and living areas, a gymnasium, a library, and a personal auditorium, is one of the most expensive residences in Mumbai.
Which is the most expensive apartment in India?
South Mumbai’s Tardeo is India’s costliest residential location, commanding a staggering Rs 56,000 per sq ft average rate for homes available in the primary real estate market, according to property consultant Anarock.
What is the world’s smallest house?
As Becky Ferreira reports for Motherboard, nanorobotics researchers at the Femto-ST Institute in Besançon, France have built a house that measures just 20 micrometers long, making it the smallest house in the world.
Where do millionaires live in Miami?
Miami Beach – Indian Creek Island Miami’s Billionaire Bunker as it is known, home to just 40 properties on 250 acres. An island of only 0.4 square miles, one of the smallest, richest, and most elite neighborhoods in America. The island is home to the ultra wealthy: Forbes 100 CEOs, supermodels and Hollywood A-listers.
What is the most expensive thing in the world?
What are some of the most expensive things in world today?
- Graff Diamonds Hallucination Watch – USD 55 million.
- 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO – USD 70 million.
- Bluefin Tuna – USD 3.1 million.
- Antilia, Mumbai – USD 1-2 billion.
- Manhattan Parking Spot – USD 1 million.
- Leonardo da Vinci’s Salvator Mundi – USD 450 million.