- 1 Can you clean house on Diwali?
- 2 Why we should clean our house?
- 3 How did I help my parents to clean the house on the occasion of Diwali?
- 4 What work does Diwali do in her own house?
- 5 What do you do to keep your house clean?
- 6 What happens when you don’t clean your house?
- 7 How I will help my parents on Diwali day?
- 8 Who eats last in your family?
- 9 Why would people have made pots?
- 10 How many things can you recognize by only touching?
Can you clean house on Diwali?
A lot of customs are associated with the festival of Diwali. And house cleaning before Diwali is a ritual. It is believed that Goddess visits only clean and well-decorated homes. Therefore, to welcome the goddess of wealth and prosperity cleaning an absolute must before Deepawali.
Why we should clean our house?
Keeping your living space clean and organised ensures it is safe and non-hazardous. You’ll keep dust and other allergens out of your home. Regular cleaning keeps your home free of dust and makes it a much better environment overall for your family, particularly anyone with allergies.
How did I help my parents to clean the house on the occasion of Diwali?
Ask kids to clean their room Ask them to help out by making their beds, sorting out their cupboards, bookshelves and shoe racks. To encourage them, reward them with their favourite cookies or shake at the end of the day.
What work does Diwali do in her own house?
4. Decorating the house. In Diwali, it’s not just the people who garb festive clothing, but the houses are decorated too, to match the beauty and lights and that is spread all around. These preparations begin a few days in advance, where the entire family pitches in to clean the house, set up the lights and lanterns.
What do you do to keep your house clean?
How to Keep a House Clean Daily
- Make the bed. The best way to start your day is by making your bed.
- Clean as you cook. As you learn how to keep a house clean, pay close attention to clutter in the kitchen.
- Grab as you go.
- Wipe up messes as they happen.
- Sort the mail.
- Sweep the kitchen floor.
What happens when you don’t clean your house?
If you don’t clean, your family could develop some serious allergies and breathing issues. An explosion of dust mites can cause symptoms such as nasal congestion, cough, watery eyes, a runny nose, and sneezing. Ignored symptoms can further lead to more serious conditions such as asthma. It’s much easier to clean!
How I will help my parents on Diwali day?
Be charitable: While cleaning and tidying her room, your child may come across toys that she may have outgrown or does not use anymore. Encourage her to share such items with less privileged children you know. You could even visit an orphanage together and leave these items there.
Who eats last in your family?
Who eats last in the family. Ans. Mother.
Why would people have made pots?
To store liquids, people would have made pots.
How many things can you recognize by only touching?
How many children could recognise the others by touching? Answer: Three of the children could recognise the others by touching.