- 1 Which type of cement is best for house construction?
- 2 Which is the No 1 cement in India?
- 3 Which is best quality cement in India?
- 4 Which cement is best for concrete?
- 5 What are the 5 types of cement?
- 6 Which cement is better UltraTech or ACC?
- 7 Which is No 1 cement in world?
- 8 Which is the cheapest cement in India?
- 9 Who is owner of UltraTech Cement?
- 10 How many types of UltraTech Cement are there?
- 11 How many bags of cement do I need for 100 square feet?
- 12 Where is PPC cement used?
- 13 What is UltraTech super cement?
- 14 Which cement is better 43 grade or 53 grade?
Which type of cement is best for house construction?
Which is the best cement for house construction?
- Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) 43 Grade Cement: It is used majorly for wall plastering works, Non-RCC structures, pathways etc.
- Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC), 53 Grade Cement:
- Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC):
- Portland Slag Cement (PSC):
- White Cement:
Which is the No 1 cement in India?
10 Best Cement Companies in India As Per Production Capacity
|S. No.||Cement Company||Production Capacity (MTPA)|
Which is best quality cement in India?
Here you will get the detailed information about Top Best Cement Companies Brands in India 2021 and their features and more.
- Ultra Tech Cement.
- Shree Cement.
- Ambuja Cement.
- Ramco Cement.
- JSW Cement.
- Binani Cement.
- Dalmia Cements.
- Birla Cement.
Which cement is best for concrete?
Both OPC and PPC cements are good for construction of concrete slab. OPC is the most commonly used cement in industrial and large construction, PPC is most commonly used for small residential constructions. PPC is used where possibilities of sulphate attack is higher as it has good sulphate resistance compared to OPC.
What are the 5 types of cement?
- Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) Ordinary Portland cement is the most widely used type of cement, which is suitable for all general concrete construction.
- Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC)
- Rapid Hardening Cement.
- Quick setting cement.
- Low Heat Cement.
- Sulfates Resisting Cement.
- Blast Furnace Slag Cement.
- High Alumina Cement.
Which cement is better UltraTech or ACC?
The return on equity given by ACC is much better, at 15.28 percent than UltraTech’s at 9.36 percent. Therefore, ACC is currently available at an attractive price while UltraTech is expensive amongst its lot due to its stellar results.
Which is No 1 cement in world?
A list of the world’s largest cement companies ranked by cement production in million tonnes
|2||Anhui Conch Cement||China|
Which is the cheapest cement in India?
- Ultratech Cement Ppc. ₹ 390 / Bag.
- Cement, Grade Standard: Ppc. ₹ 300 / Bag.
- Raasi PPC Grade Cement, Packaging Size: 50 Kg. ₹ 330 / Bag.
- Nuvoco Infracem Superior PPC Cement, Cement Grade: Grade 53, Packaging Size: 50 Kg. Ask Price.
- Dalmia PPC Cement, Packaging Size: 50 kg.
- MP Birla Cement Ultimate PPC, Packaging Size: 50 Kg.
Who is owner of UltraTech Cement?
UltraTech Cement Limited. Mr. Kumar Mangalam Birla is the Chairman of the Aditya Birla Group. He chairs the Boards of all of the Group’s major companies in India and globally.
How many types of UltraTech Cement are there?
There are three main types of cement for constructing a home – OPC, PPC and PSC. Among the three, you will find OPC is available almost everywhere, but PPC and PSC will give better strength and excellent durability. Before purchasing the cement, make sure to check the manufacturing date.
How many bags of cement do I need for 100 square feet?
4 bags ( 401 kg) of cement and 1593 nos bricks are required for 100 square feet 13.5 inch brick wall.
Where is PPC cement used?
Portland Pozzolana Cement ( PPC ) It can be confidently employed in construction of hydraulic structures, marine works, mass concreting such as dams, dykes, retaining walls foundations and sewage pipes. It is also suitable for use in common applications such as masonry mortars and plastering.
What is UltraTech super cement?
UltraTech Super is a PPC grade cement. It is a finely blended cement manufactured using latest technology. It produces high strength concrete which is durable and highly resistant to wet cracking and thermal cracking. Ultratech Super cement has high degree of cohesion and workability in concrete and mortar.
Which cement is better 43 grade or 53 grade?
Initial Strength: 53 Grade cement is used for fast paced construction were initial strength is to be achieved quickly. 53 Grade cement has fast setting compared to 43 – grade cement. 53 Grade attains 27 Mpa in 7 days compared to 23 Mpa by 43 – grade cement.