- 1 Where does Deepika stay in Bangalore?
- 2 Where is Deepika Padukone house?
- 3 How can I contact Deepika?
- 4 Is Deepika Padukone from Bengaluru?
- 5 How rich is Deepika Padukone?
- 6 Which phone does Deepika use?
- 7 Who is Deepika Padukone’s manager?
- 8 How can I meet Deepika Padukone personally?
- 9 Is Deepika a vegetarian?
- 10 Is Deepika Padukone a Brahmin?
- 11 Who is Ranbir Kapoor wife?
Where does Deepika stay in Bangalore?
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are set to host their reception in Bengaluru’s Leela Palace. The two left for Bengaluru on Tuesday and thereafter greeted their fans from Deepika’s residence.
Where is Deepika Padukone house?
Padukone’s house is on the 26th floor, in tower B, of the Beaumonde Towers in Prabhadevi, South Mumbai.
How can I contact Deepika?
Deepika Padukone Contact Details
- Deepika Padukone House Address: B Wing, Cozihom, Pali Hill, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Deepika Padukone Phone Number: +91-9714290497 (not confirmed)
- Deepika Padukone Email ID: N/A.
- Deepika Padukone Verified Twitter ID – https://twitter.com/ deepikapadukone.
Is Deepika Padukone from Bengaluru?
Deepika Padukone lives in Mumbai with her husband Ranveer Singh, but her parents still reside in India’s Silicon City, Bengaluru. Therefore, she keeps visiting Bengaluru. Before becoming a Mumbaiites, Deepika Padukone was living in Bengaluru with her parents.
How rich is Deepika Padukone?
The total net worth of Deepika Padukone is estimated to be 16 million USD, which in Indian currency is approximately 118 Crore INR. She charges Rs. 12-16 crores for a movie. Deepika’s most of the earnings come from brand Endorsements for which she charges a whopping amount of Rs.
Which phone does Deepika use?
OPPO F3 Deepika Padukone Limited Edition (Rose Gold, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM) Meet the OPPO F3 – the smartphone that takes your love for photography to the next level.
Who is Deepika Padukone’s manager?
Karishma Prakash, manager of actor Deepika Padukone, files anticipatory bail application before special NDPS court in Mumbai. Prakash was recently summoned by the Narcotics Control Bureau, but she didn’t appear before the agency.
How can I meet Deepika Padukone personally?
How to Meet Deepika Padukone Personally [Best Tips]
- #1 Request for A Small Meeting Through The Mail.
- #2 Wait Outside Her Home.
- #3 Meet At Badminton Academy.
- #4 Meet At Film Shooting Location.
Is Deepika a vegetarian?
Deepika is an unfussy non- vegetarian and especially likes seafood prepared in a Mangalorean style; think fish curry and prawn curry eaten with kori rotti, which is made of rice flakes soaked in gravy.
Is Deepika Padukone a Brahmin?
Padukone was born on 5 January 1986 in Copenhagen, Denmark, in a Saraswat Brahmin family to Konkani-speaking parents. Her father, Prakash Padukone, is a former professional badminton player and her mother, Ujjala, is a travel agent. Her younger sister, Anisha, is a golfer.
Who is Ranbir Kapoor wife?
Ranbir Kapoor opened up about his wedding to Alia Bhatt in a recent interview. The actor revealed that they would have been married if the “pandemic hadn’t hit our lives”.