- 1 What should be kept in north east corner?
- 2 Why north east corner of the house is so auspicious?
- 3 What should be kept in north west corner of house?
- 4 What should be kept in Ishan corner?
- 5 Which corner is best for toilet?
- 6 Is it OK to have bedroom in north east?
- 7 Is North East entrance good for House?
- 8 Is main door facing north east good?
- 9 Can we put weight in north east corner?
- 10 How can I attract money at home?
- 11 Where should Kubera statue be kept in home?
- 12 Which is Kubera corner?
- 13 What should be kept in south east corner of house?
What should be kept in north east corner?
The north – east direction is governed by Lord Kuber, hence all obstructions and spaces that accrue negative energy such as toilet, shoe racks and any bulky furniture items must be immediately removed. Keep the north – east corner of your home free of clutter and let it remain spacious for good energy glow.
Why north east corner of the house is so auspicious?
According to Vastu Shastra, east, north and north – east -facing homes are most auspicious. The north direction is dedicated to Kuber, the God of wealth and going by this logic, north -facing homes should have been most popular.
What should be kept in north west corner of house?
According to Vastu Shastra, the right direction for keeping metal things in the house is west and north – west direction. It is auspicious to place a metal object in both these directions.
What should be kept in Ishan corner?
Ishan means most sacred.
- As the name suggests, this corner houses the God.
- At Ishan Kon, you should build worship room where family members can perform religious rituals, meditation, yoga and other sacred activities.
- If the room of Ishan Kon is larger in size then this place could be used as children study room.
Which corner is best for toilet?
The best direction of the toilet seat, according to Vastu, is in the south-east or north-west side. This should be in such a way that a person using it is not facing either the east or the west.
Is it OK to have bedroom in north east?
Avoid having bedrooms in the North – East and South- East corners of the house. A bedroom in North – East gives loss of wealth, obstruction in all works, delay in marriage of daughter, when parents sleep in North – East, they become very easy to influence.
Is North East entrance good for House?
It can bring in health, wealth and prosperity if supported by other vastu rules. Only thing that the main male member of the house may remain out of the house for a longer time if the door faces west and a female if the door faces North. Normally doors facing East, North, North East are said to be good doors.
Is main door facing north east good?
The main door / entrance should always be in the north, north – east, east, or west, as these directions are considered auspicious. Avoid having the main door in the south, south-west, north -west ( north side), or south- east ( east side) directions.
Can we put weight in north east corner?
You can avoid small troubles in life by following few Vastu Shastra tips suggested by Acharya Indu Prakash. According to Vastu Shastra, the north – east direction is the direction of money arrival and if there is heavy stuff in this direction or if there is a lot of dirt in this place, then financial troubles occur.
How can I attract money at home?
Here are some simple ways to attract the energy of wealth into your home using Feng shui.
- De-clutter space. We tend to hoard things and avoid removing even those we no longer have a use for.
- Have a water feature. Water fountain.
- Make your front door pleasing.
- Clean your kitchen.
- Place citrine crystal in your home.
Where should Kubera statue be kept in home?
Kubera’s dwelling is supposed to be in Himalayas and he is facing the South direction.So it is necessary to place him in the North at home. Kubera’s good graces increase a lot when is position is front of the Money cupboard.
Which is Kubera corner?
The main cause of financial flash or crash creates from the South-West corner for a place, which is called as “ Kubera Moolai” meaning ‘The Corner of Wealth’. The door of the locker should preferably open to the North, which is the direction of ‘ Kubera ‘ (God of Wealth) as per Vastu.
What should be kept in south east corner of house?
The south – east direction is represented by Shukra (Venus), the lord of fire. According to Vastu, this direction is good for keeping fire-related devices. This direction is highly potent and opposed to elements such as water and air. Also, any defect in the south -eastern corner will lead to financial losses.