- 1 Is south facing house good?
- 2 What to do if house is south facing?
- 3 Why is south facing not good?
- 4 What are the disadvantages of south facing house?
- 5 Can main door face south?
- 6 What does south facing house mean?
- 7 Is south-facing flat good for Vastu?
- 8 Which direction should main door face?
- 9 Which Rashi is suitable for south-facing house?
- 10 Why do people not like south facing house?
- 11 Is south facing house good feng shui?
- 12 What is the advantage of south facing house?
- 13 Can we buy south facing plot?
Is south facing house good?
South – facing homes are generally considered inauspicious and get the bad rap many times due to the belief that Lord Yama, the God of Death, lives in the dakshina or South direction. However, the truth is Vastu shastra does not specify a direction as being good or bad.
What to do if house is south facing?
ACCORDING TO VASTU SHASTRA, WHAT SHOULD ONE AVOID IN SOUTH FACING HOUSES?
- Never buy a plot or flat having extension in the South or SW.
- Avoid having a Kitchen in SW part of the house.
- Avoid a plot that slopes from North to South.
- Avoid a cut or extension in South.
- Avoid car parking in South.
Why is south facing not good?
South facing door brings in sharp energy which disturbs positive energy field of the house. That is why in Japan, Geisha houses are always facing west. North West facing door is not so bad. It can bring in health, wealth and prosperity if supported by other vastu rules.
What are the disadvantages of south facing house?
Some of these doshas are:
- A cut in the south -west direction.
- Underground water tank or borewell in the SW.
- Cut or extension in the west and a large opening or windows in western direction.
- Main entrance door/ gate in SW.
- Kitchen in SW.
- Slope in SW direction.
Can main door face south?
Direction of the main door “The main door should always be in the north, north-east, east, or west, as these directions are considered auspicious. Avoid having the main door in the south, south -west, north-west (north side), or south -east (east side) directions.
What does south facing house mean?
A property with a south facing garden is simply when the garden of the property faces mostly south. It is usually the rear garden that’s considered for this description since that’s the garden most people spend their time in. Anything from South -East through to South -West can be described as south – facing.
Is south-facing flat good for Vastu?
Vastu for the main entrance Vastu experts opine that the entrance plays the single-most important role in ensuring positive flow of energies in a south – facing property. However, Vastu strictly prohibits moving towards the south -west, i.e., the fifth to ninth padas, for the entrance.
Which direction should main door face?
1. Vastu for the Main Entrance: Doorway. According to Vastu Shastra, the main entrance to a home is not only the entry point for the family, but also for energy. Considered as the “archway to victory and progress in life”, the main door should face north, east or in the north-east direction.
Which Rashi is suitable for south-facing house?
PISCES (MEEN RASHI ): Meen rashi people are very lucky in South – facing houses. Lady Luck smiles on them and they get unexpected wealth or growth in career.
Why do people not like south facing house?
Well its not always that people don’t buy south facing property. People from Tamil Nadu prefer South Facing Property. Scientifically a South facing property doesn’t get much sun light much needed in most of cases. Hence it leads health problems.
Is south facing house good feng shui?
The most auspicious house direction in feng shui is south – facing, which is good for light, chi absorption and family harmony. Select a house with a good view from the front door, and a clear path up to it. Trees or pillars should not be directly in line with the front door that would block sunshine.
What is the advantage of south facing house?
The main advantage of a south – facing house or garden is the amount of sunlight you’ll enjoy. As the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, the south side of any house will see the most hours of sunlight during the day – especially in the Northern Hemisphere – so a south – facing garden takes advantage of this.
Can we buy south facing plot?
Direction of the plot While you plan to purchase a plot, prefer North- facing direction as it is considered highly auspicious. East and west facing plots can also be considered, however, south facing land should be completely avoided. In addition to direction, type of the soil is also important.