- 1 How can we celebrate Krishna Jayanthi at home?
- 2 What should I wear on Janmashtami?
- 3 How should we keep Krishna Janmashtami fast?
- 4 How do you wish Janmashtami in English?
- 5 What we should do for Krishna Jayanthi?
- 6 Which Colour do we wear on Janmashtami?
- 7 What can we eat on Krishna Janmashtami?
- 8 What can we eat during Janmashtami fast?
- 9 Why do we fast janmashtami?
- 10 What do you say on Janmashtami?
- 11 How do you wish Krishna?
- 12 How do you say Happy Janmashtami?
How can we celebrate Krishna Jayanthi at home?
Around 4 pm in the evening, sweep the house and entrance. Draw Rangoli in the entrance and in front of the Pooja room. Draw the krishna feet from entrance till pooja room. Decorate the krishna idol by keeping flowers and garland.
What should I wear on Janmashtami?
If you are still clueless about what to wear for Janmashtami, then this guide may be helpful for you.
- PALAZZO PANTS WITH KURTI/ANARKALI.
- TAIL-CUT KURTI WITH DHOTI PANTS/LONG SKIRT.
- CAPE KURTIS.
- OFF SHOULDER BLOUSE WITH LEHENGA/SAREE.
- FLORAL PRINT LEHENGA.
- SIMPLE DRESS WITH HEAVILY EMBROIDERED DUPATTA.
How should we keep Krishna Janmashtami fast?
Devotees start the fast by only having one meal a day prior to the event. They only break the fast at midnight of Ashtami, which is the time when Lord Krishna was born. Throughout the day, the devotees do not consume grains and cereals. They only eat meals consisting of milk, water and fruits.
How do you wish Janmashtami in English?
- May Lord Krishna steal all your tensions and worries on this Janmashtami and give you all the love, peace and happiness. Happy Janmashtmi! Jay Shree Krishna.
- May Natkhat Nandlal always make your life. colorful with lively pranks that keep you on. your toes and instills and evokes child-like.
What we should do for Krishna Jayanthi?
Draw a Rangoli & make tiny Krishna footsteps leading to your house.. Typically we use rice flour & water mixture for this.. not too runny, not too thick. make the toe prints using fingertips. It’s considered auspicious to have krishna’s footsteps leading to your house and is said to bring lots of happiness.
Which Colour do we wear on Janmashtami?
Yellow and Orange are the two colors that are considered to be auspicious and loved by Lord Krishna.
What can we eat on Krishna Janmashtami?
Main course recipes for Janmashtami fasting
- Sabudana khichdi – a delicious dish of tapioca pearls cooked with potatoes and peanuts.
- Vrat wale aloo – crumbled potato recipe for fasting without onion-garlic.
- Singhare ki poori – pooris made from water chestnut flour and potatoes.
What can we eat during Janmashtami fast?
Consumption of dairy products is not restricted on Janmashtami. Hence, you can have milk, paneer, yoghurt, khoya, malai, cream, ghee, butter, lassi etc. That is why sweet dishes made with dairy products like makhana kheer, lauki ka halwa, sabudana kheer etc. are relished across the country on this day.
Why do we fast janmashtami?
Immediately following the birth at Mathura, his father Vasudeva Anakadundubhi takes Krishna across the Yamuna, to foster parents in Gokul, named Nanda and Yashoda. This legend is celebrated on Janmashtami by people keeping fast, singing devotional songs of love for Krishna, and keeping a vigil into the night.
What do you say on Janmashtami?
Happy Janmashtami! May Lord Krishna come to your house & take away all your maakhan and mishri along with all your worries & sorrow. Let there be love, happiness and laughter in your life with Lord Krishna’s blessings. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Janmashtami!
How do you wish Krishna?
Let there be love and laughter in your life with Lord Krishna’s blessings. Happy Janmashtami! On this holy occasion of Shri Krishna Janmashtami, I hope and pray that the blessings of Shri Krishna may always be with you. May your heart and home be filled with happiness, peace and prosperity.
How do you say Happy Janmashtami?
Wish you and your family a blessed Janmashtami. On this Janmashtami, pledge to be happy and spread joy and positivity in the world, just as Lord Krishna always did. Happy Janmashtami! Aaj phir Janmashtami aayi hai, makhan-misri ki handi ne phir sabke jeevan mein mithaas badhai hai.