- 1 What is the best direction for a house to face?
- 2 Which facing house is not good?
- 3 Which side of house should be higher as per Vastu?
- 4 Is north facing house good?
- 5 What are the disadvantages of south-facing house?
- 6 Does Vastu really matter?
- 7 Why is west facing house not good?
- 8 Can we stay in south facing house?
- 9 Which Rashi is suitable for south facing house?
- 10 Which floor is not good as per Vastu?
- 11 Which floor is good as per Vastu?
- 12 Which is the Kubera moola in house?
- 13 Why north-facing house is so popular?
- 14 What is the benefit of north-facing house?
- 15 Which direction should the main door open?
What is the best direction for a house to face?
The direction of the main entrance as per Vastu, is the most important aspect, while taking a rental home. The best entry is north-east, followed by north-west, east. North and west-facing homes are also considered good. Avoid homes with south, south-east and south-west entries.
Which facing house is not good?
Most homebuyers prefer East- facing houses as that direction is associated with good luck and prosperity. South- facing homes are generally considered inauspicious and get the bad rap many times due to the belief that Lord Yama, the God of Death, lives in the dakshina or South direction.
Which side of house should be higher as per Vastu?
As per vastu rules, the front portion of the house should be constructed low and the back area should be on a higher point. Hence a main gate facing north or east facing is considered good.
Is north facing house good?
According to Vastu Shastra, east, north and north -east- facing homes are most auspicious. However, this is not the sole determinant for the entry of positive energy into your household. The north direction is dedicated to Kuber, the God of wealth and going by this logic, north – facing homes should have been most popular.
What are the disadvantages of south-facing house?
Some of these doshas are:
- A cut in the south -west direction.
- Underground water tank or borewell in the SW.
- Cut or extension in the west and a large opening or windows in western direction.
- Main entrance door/ gate in SW.
- Kitchen in SW.
- Slope in SW direction.
Does Vastu really matter?
Vastu Shastra may not be essential for living, but it is helpful for a better and healthier life. It is the science of environment you live in. The energy generating in the environment you live will define the energy you build in you and your mind.
Why is west facing house not good?
While this may not give as good Vastu vibes as placing the door in the padas 3,4,5 or 6, it won’t give you negative vibes as well. However, remember that the padas 7,8,9 are not considered auspicious according to Vastu Shastra and avoid placing the main door of your west – facing home in these segments at all costs.
Can we stay in south facing house?
It is best to position kids’ bedrooms and guest bedrooms in the north-west part of a home, according to vastu principles governing south – facing homes. For kids’ bedrooms, this rule can also be relaxed to include southern or western directions, even though north-west is ideal.
Which Rashi is suitable for south facing house?
PISCES (MEEN RASHI ): Meen rashi people are very lucky in South – facing houses. Lady Luck smiles on them and they get unexpected wealth or growth in career.
Which floor is not good as per Vastu?
This calls for suitable Vastu remedies for smooth flow of energies. Here’s a quick guide on choosing the right floor for your family. Usually, buildings have overhead tanks that put pressure on the area beneath them. Thus, opting for the topmost floor is not advisable for families.
Which floor is good as per Vastu?
Vastu experts say that apartments above the fourth floor are devoid of the water element and must be not be bought to avoid problems in career or relationships. So the ground floor,first floor, second floor, third floor and fourth floor are best to live according to vastu.
Which is the Kubera moola in house?
The main cause of financial flash or crash creates from the South-West corner for a place, which is called as “ Kubera Moolai ” meaning ‘The Corner of Wealth’. The door of the locker should preferably open to the North, which is the direction of ‘ Kubera ‘ (God of Wealth) as per Vastu.
Why north-facing house is so popular?
North – facing aspect North or north -east facing properties are considered the most desirable because they get the most direct sunlight through the day, especially in winter when the sun is at its lowest. In an urban area where sunlight is at a premium, this can make a world of difference.
What is the benefit of north-facing house?
For houses, in general an orientation capturing sunlight from the north is the most desirable because it will deliver radiant heat into the house. Essentially this will act as passive solar heating in winter, but in summer it is easy to shade the northern facades of the house to stop the heat from penetrating.
Which direction should the main door open?
1. Vastu for the Main Entrance: Doorway. According to Vastu Shastra, the main entrance to a home is not only the entry point for the family, but also for energy. Considered as the “archway to victory and progress in life”, the main door should face north, east or in the north-east direction.