- 1 Can we do property registration online in India?
- 2 What is registration of property in India?
- 3 What are the documents required for site registration?
- 4 How do you make property papers?
- 5 Can I sell a property without registration?
- 6 How do I sell my flat online?
- 7 Is Aadhaar mandatory for property registration?
- 8 How are registry fees calculated?
- 9 What is Property Registration?
- 10 How do I register a website?
- 11 What is EC for flat?
- 12 What is flat registration?
- 13 Is allotment letter a legal document?
- 14 What happens if a property is unregistered?
- 15 Is an unregistered agreement valid?
Can we do property registration online in India?
You can pay stamp duty and registration charge online and get a receipt for the same. You will then have to make an appointment, and visit the sub-registrar’s office at the appointed hour for the final property registration.
What is registration of property in India?
Property registration in India is governed by the Registration Act of 1908. Registration of property requires submission of some documents, payment of fees and stamp duty, and signing of documents by the seller and the purchaser. The Seller and the Purchaser have to be present during the registration of the property.
What are the documents required for site registration?
Required Documents 
- Encumbrance Certificate.
- The original document bearing signature of all parties.
- Challan/DD evidencing payment of full stamp duty, transfer duty (if any), Registration fee and user charges.
- Property card.
- Proof of Identity of both seller and buyer and also the witness.
- PAN CARD.
How do you make property papers?
What are the documents required for property registration?
- Aadhar card.
- Passport-size of both seller and buyer.
- Verified copy of the original old sale deed.
- Copy of No objection certificate under the land ceiling Act.
- Copy of the latest property register card.
- Copy of Municipal tax bill.
Can I sell a property without registration?
Without registration, a buyer has no legal right over the property so, one cannot sell it to anyone under the Transfer of Property Rights Act. Section 17 of the Registration Act, 1908, mandates that documents of immovable property need to be compulsorily registered.
How do I sell my flat online?
- Sell /Rent Property With Ease. List your property with ease. If you are selling a house or keen to rent a house, Makaan.com is where you should be.
- Attract Genuine Buyers. Find interested buyers and tenants.
- Close Sales Faster. Make the most of new and improved Makaan.com seller features.
- Pay As You Earn. Pay As You Earn.
Is Aadhaar mandatory for property registration?
Aadhaar is accepted as a identity proof for property registration and land mutation. However, no provision in the law makes it binding on the buyer to provide his unique identification number for these purposes. If the verdict goes in favour of the petition, Aadhaar would become mandatory to register property.
How are registry fees calculated?
How are stamp duty and registration charges calculated in Bangalore?
- Saleable value of the property = 1,000 x 6,150 = Rs 61,50,000 (basic cost ) + 2,00,000 (car parking) = 63,50,000.
- Registration charges = 1 % of 5,325,000 = Rs 63,500.
- Stamp duty = 5.6 % of 63,50,000 = Rs 3,55,600.
What is Property Registration?
Registration of the property is a full and final agreement signed between two parties. Once a property is registered, it means that the property buyer in whose favor the property is registered is the lawful owner of the premises and is fully responsible for it in all respects.
How do I register a website?
The list of documents required for Site registration in Bengaluru that are required to be submitted to the Register for site registration include Khata or Tax determination statement, Affidavit, Sanction plan or Conversion certificate (If the property is on converted land ), Title deed/Allotment order/Possession
What is EC for flat?
An Encumbrance Certificate or ( EC ) is a certificate of assurance that the concerned property is free from any legal or financial liability such as a mortgage or pending loan. (a) Need for an Encumbrance Certificate. 1. It is a mandatory document used in property transactions as evidence of free title/ownership.
What is flat registration?
Flat Registration Process It is important for property buyers to know that for ownership transfer, a buyer needs to pay some charges in the form of stamp duty and also for registration. So, typically you either pay the stamp duty before the day on which it is executed or on the day when you execute the deed.
Is allotment letter a legal document?
According to the Indian Contract Act, an agreement is enforceable under Section 10, if it is made by competent parties. Now, since the allotment letter has all the essential constituents of a contract, it is also a legally binding document.
What happens if a property is unregistered?
If your property isn’t registered, it doesn’t mean there is a problem with your ownership – it simply means there hasn’t been a transaction to trigger the requirement to register since it became compulsory for your area. To sell an unregistered property you need to produce the physical title deeds.
Is an unregistered agreement valid?
Sale Agreement even not registered is enforceable in Law, and shortage of stamp charges can be paid into with the courts order. Agreement is valid for three years from the date mentioned to execute. So file a suit to get the deed registered through court.