- 1 What are the most popular exterior house colors for 2020?
- 2 What is the most popular color for a house exterior?
- 3 What are the most popular exterior house colors for 2021?
- 4 What exterior home colors are in for 2020?
- 5 What is the trend color for 2020?
- 6 What are the most popular exterior house colors for 2019?
- 7 What exterior colors make your house look bigger?
- 8 How many colors should a house exterior have?
- 9 Is Green a good exterior house color?
- 10 What are the new house colors for 2020?
- 11 What color exterior paint lasts longest?
- 12 What is the most popular siding color?
What are the most popular exterior house colors for 2020?
What are the trending exterior house colors?
- Earth tones.
- Black and White.
- Bold Red.
- Light Blue.
What is the most popular color for a house exterior?
What Are the Most Common Colors Used for Home Exteriors?
- White. If you drive around your neighborhood, it probably won’t take long to find a white house.
- Gray. Gray ties white as one of the most popular exterior paint colors.
- Beige or Cream.
What are the most popular exterior house colors for 2021?
- Warm White or Off-White. The top exterior house colors of 2021 are warming up the neighborhood, with many of them serving as warmer takes on your more common exterior mainstays.
- Pale Gray.
- Deep Blue.
- Light Blue.
What exterior home colors are in for 2020?
In 2020, we are moving toward more earthy shades and moving away from the lighter muddy gray exterior. Whether you’re going light or going dark, we have the shades for you!
What is the trend color for 2020?
In 2019, we floated through the year with lively Living Coral (16-1546), but now we’re building a stable threshold with Pantone’s 2020 Color of the Year Classic Blue (19-4052) — a rich, dreamy, dark and beautiful shade of azure. “We are living in a time that requires trust and faith.
What are the most popular exterior house colors for 2019?
Classic, Earthly and Cheerful: Here are the Hottest Exterior Paint Colors for 2019
- Beige. Really?
- Stormy Grey, a Classic. Grey is a classic but this year’s preference is not your average grey, reflecting the awful storms and ugly weather of our times.
- Moss Green.
- Smoky Red.
- Blue is Back.
What exterior colors make your house look bigger?
Dark. Light colors make a house look larger and more inviting, and if painted on a house that’s sited away from the curb, they can bring the structure visually forward. Dark colors, meanwhile, make a house look more substantial, and especially if applied to a home’s lower portion, they suggest stability and permanence.
How many colors should a house exterior have?
An exterior paint scheme should be made up of at least three colors: The field, or large areas such as walls or roofs. The trim, which are corner boards, window trim, fascias, rakes, etc. The accent, or specific elements including doors, shutters, and other architectural features.
Is Green a good exterior house color?
Earthy greens blend well with natural woodsy settings and are often used on bungalows and rustic shingle-style houses. Dark forest or pine green is a traditional color for shutters and trim on many colonial and Victorian-era houses. Here are some houses with green exterior paint colors to help inspire you.
What are the new house colors for 2020?
The Color Trends 2020 Palette
- White Heron. OC-57.
- First Light. 2102-70.
- Crystalline. AF-485.
- Windmill Wings. 2067-60.
- Buxton Blue. HC-149.
- Golden Straw. 2152-50.
- Thunder. AF-685.
- Cushing Green. HC-125.
What color exterior paint lasts longest?
Inorganic colors (beiges, browns, tans, and other earth-tone colors ) are more stable on exterior exposure. The pigments used in these colors are less likely to break down then the pigments in organic colors such as reds, blues, greens and yellows.
What is the most popular siding color?
Popular House Siding Colors
- Autumn Red. There are few colors that evoke emotions in people more than red.
- Coastal Blue. All shades of blue have grown tremendously in popularity over the last several years.
- Desert Tan.
- Forest Green.
- Granite Gray.
- Light Maple.