- 1 How do I contact Hafeez Contractors?
- 2 Which subject was the toughest for Hafeez Contractor?
- 3 Which language did Hafeez study?
- 4 Why did Hafeez go to his cousin?
- 5 What was Hafeez nightmare?
- 6 Is Hafeez Contractor alive today?
- 7 Who is the architect of Hiranandani Powai?
- 8 How did Hafeez Contractor get into the field of architecture?
- 9 Who stopped Hafeez joining police?
- 10 What did Contractor love the most?
- 11 How did he help students who lost their button *?
How do I contact Hafeez Contractors?
Architect Hafeez Contractor
- 22662408, 0, 0.
Which subject was the toughest for Hafeez Contractor?
6. (i) According to Hafeez Contractor, Maths is a combination of putting designs, construction, psychology, and sociology together and making a sketch from all that, (ii) Mathematics is the best branch of science, but it is a bit difficult to be good in this subject.
Which language did Hafeez study?
After the death of his teacher, he started learning French from his cousin, who was an architect’s wife. He started going to an architect’s office to learn French. There he saw somebody drawing a window. Hafeez was able to pin point the mistakes in the drawing.
Why did Hafeez go to his cousin?
Hafeez took admission in college where he had to choose between French and German. He opted for German but he had to give it up because of his teacher’s death. Then he went to his cousin’s office to learn French. His cousin’s husband was impressed with his drawing and advised him to join architecture.
What was Hafeez nightmare?
Hafeez had nightmares about mathematics examination. The Principal told Hafeez that he was a good student but he never studied. His mother had worked hard to bring him up. It was the time now to rise to the occasion and study.
Is Hafeez Contractor alive today?
Hafeez Sorab Contractor (born 1950) is an Indian architect. As of 2019, he is the architect of the three tallest buildings in India – The 42 in Kolkata, and the twin towers of The Imperial in Mumbai. He was awarded the Padma Bhushan in January 2016 by the Government of India.
Who is the architect of Hiranandani Powai?
ARCHITECT HAFEEZ CONTRACTOR is the foremost architectural firm in India today.
How did Hafeez Contractor get into the field of architecture?
Hafeez succeeded in obtaining a seat into cademy of Architecture, Mumbai University on the recommendation of Homi Dallas inspite of the fact that his numbers were poor. This is how Hafeez was able to get into the field of architecture which proved to be turning point of his life.
Who stopped Hafeez joining police?
1: Hafeez Contractor wanted to join the police force. Why didn’t he? Ans: Hefeez Contractor did not join the police force because his mother told him not to. His mother told him to do his graduation.
What did Contractor love the most?
Answer: Hafeez Contractor had no time for such feelings. He was just interested in playing and nothing else. He was most interested in funny pranks. So he did not feel insecure or threatened until he approached his 11th class.
When his fellow students lost a button, he helped them by cutting a button from chalk, by using a blade.