- 1 What is the proper way to clean your house?
- 2 How do I stop being lazy and clean my house?
- 3 How do you keep your house clean and safe?
- 4 Is a messy house a sign of mental illness?
- 5 How can I clean my house in 2 hours?
- 6 How do I clean my house in one day?
- 7 How can I clean my house in an hour?
- 8 How do I make my house spotless?
- 9 How can we make our house safe to live?
- 10 How can I make my home healthy?
- 11 How can you keep your home healthy?
- 12 How do I stop being so messy and lazy?
- 13 How do you clean a really messy house?
- 14 How do I motivate myself to clean?
What is the proper way to clean your house?
Fast House Cleaning Tips
- Clean the whole house, not one room at time.
- Gather all your cleaning tools in a caddy.
- Clear the clutter.
- Dust and vacuum.
- Wipe mirrors and glass.
- Disinfect countertops and surface areas.
- Focus on tubs, sinks and toilets.
- Sweep, then mop.
How do I stop being lazy and clean my house?
These home cleaning tips are for the extremely lazy.
- Invest in a few air fresheners.
- Clean cobwebs with a helium balloon.
- Tons of storage space.
- Prevent your blinds from getting dusty.
- Make a night of it.
- Hang clothes instead of folding them.
- Disinfectant wipes are your friends.
- Keep cleaning supplies around the house.
How do you keep your house clean and safe?
Here are some simple measures you can take to improve the safety of your home.
- Remove trip hazards.
- Prevent rug slippage.
- Install grab bars.
- Use nonslip mats in your bathroom.
- Keep your balance.
- Know your medications.
- Vision check.
Is a messy house a sign of mental illness?
Household clutter is a common problem. But extreme clutter (as seen in the living room at left) is evidence of hoarding, a serious psychological condition that’s been linked to obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) – and which requires some form of intervention.
How can I clean my house in 2 hours?
2 Hour House Cleaning Plan
- Strip the bedsheets & put them in the washer (10 mins).
- Put away the mess (10 mins).
- Dust (10 mins).
- Wipe down windowsills, shelves, etc (10 mins).
- Wash the dishes (15 mins).
- Wipe down the kitchen counters/cabinets & clean the backsplash (5 mins).
- Wipe down/ clean appliances (5 mins).
How do I clean my house in one day?
How to Clean Your Whole House in a Day
- Clear toiletries, shampoos or gels from tub, sink.
- Squirt cleaner onto sink.
- Spray tub and shower with cleaner.
- Spray toilet surfaces with disinfecting cleaner, bowl with toilet bowl cleaner.
- Scrub the tub/shower, sink and taps with a sponge.
- Wipe down toilet surfaces with paper towel.
How can I clean my house in an hour?
1- Hour Quick- Clean Plan
- Sweep front steps and clean front door glass.
- Carry a laundry basket throughout the house, picking up clutter.
- Clean up trash, throw it out, and line trash receptacles with clean liners.
- Wipe down any dirty areas in the bathrooms using household cleaner and paper towels.
How do I make my house spotless?
Weekly Cleaning Routine
- Vacuum the visible floor and dust furniture.
- Clean the shower, bath and toilet.
- Clean your bathroom and hallway mirrors.
- Clean and disinfect the stove, the fridge and the sink.
- Take out the trash.
- Wash the linens and kitchen cloths.
- Sweep your porch and do some garden maintenance.
How can we make our house safe to live?
Install smoke alarms on every floor and near all bedrooms, test these smoke alarms monthly and change the batteries every year. Install carbon monoxide alarms near bedrooms. Do not smoke or allow anyone else to smoke in the home. Clean up clutter so insects and rodents don’t have a place to burrow.
How can I make my home healthy?
Seven Tips for Keeping a Healthy Home
- Keep it Dry.
- Keep it Clean.
- Keep it Safe.
- Keep it Well-Ventilated.
- Keep it Pest-free.
- Keep it Contaminant-free.
- Keep it Well-Maintained.
How can you keep your home healthy?
10 Affordable Ways to Make Your Home Safer and Healthier
- Get house dust under control. House dust aggravates allergies.
- Kick nicotine addiction. If you’re still a smoker, it’s time to kick it.
- Get your home tested.
- Ditch pesticides.
- Be careful with plastic bottles and canned foods.
- Filter your tap water.
- Temper the Teflon.
- Wash your hands.
How do I stop being so messy and lazy?
Below are 11 tips on how to become neat if you’re messy.
- Give Items A Home. abeautifulmess.
- Set Tidying Goals. abeautifulmess.
- Always Make A Room Better Than You Found It. abeautifulmess.
- Don’t Let Things Pile Up. abeautifulmess.
- Get A Handle On Clutter.
- Start Off Small.
- Wipe Down Surfaces Daily.
- Settle For “Good Enough”
How do you clean a really messy house?
House Cleaning Steps
- Do Your Laundry. Start with picking up the dirty laundry off the floor.
- Make Your Bed.
- Vacuum the Floors.
- Mop the Floors.
- Grab Cleaning Supplies.
- Start with the Biggest Items.
- Put Away Your Stuff Where They Belong.
- Quickly Dust the Furniture.
How do I motivate myself to clean?
How To: Motivate Yourself to Clean
- Schedule a party.
- Time yourself.
- Start small to make the job less daunting.
- Start even smaller.
- Enlist help if you can.
- Crank up the music.
- Begin by tossing anything you can into the garbage/recycling.
- Thank yourself when you’re finished with a small reward.