- 1 How can we keep our house clean in India?
- 2 How do you keep your house clean?
- 3 How do you keep your house clean and organized?
- 4 How can I keep my house clean and clutter free?
- 5 How can we keep our house clean and beautiful in India?
- 6 How can I keep my house dust free in India?
- 7 How can I clean my house in 2 hours?
- 8 How do I clean my house in one day?
- 9 How do I stop being lazy and clean my house?
- 10 How can I keep my house clean in 30 minutes a day?
- 11 What is the fastest way to clean a house?
- 12 What should you clean everyday?
- 13 How do I clean a cluttered house?
- 14 What is clutter a sign of?
- 15 Where do I start decluttering my house?
How can we keep our house clean in India?
If you use the right tricks, it can make your house stay cleaner for longer, and still take less time. Here are 10 tips that can help you keep your house clean:
- Kitchen counters. Save.
- Dishwashing. Save.
- Study table. Save.
- Making the bed. Save.
- Washing clothes. Save.
- Living room.
How do you keep your house clean?
How to Keep a House Clean Daily
- Make the bed. The best way to start your day is by making your bed.
- Clean as you cook. As you learn how to keep a house clean, pay close attention to clutter in the kitchen.
- Grab as you go.
- Wipe up messes as they happen.
- Sort the mail.
- Sweep the kitchen floor.
How do you keep your house clean and organized?
11 Daily Habits to Keep a House Clean and Tidy
- Start by Making the Bed.
- Do One Load of Laundry Per Day.
- Be Happy with “ Clean Enough”.
- Get the Whole Family Involved.
- Do a 15 Minute Nightly Clean -up.
- Keep Basic Cleaning Supplies Close to Where You Use Them.
- Never Leave a Room Empty Handed.
How can I keep my house clean and clutter free?
The 10 Commandments of a Clutter – Free Life
- Live within your means.
- Purge often.
- Have a place for everything.
- Don’t underestimate the importance of a junk drawer.
- Become a habitual putter-awayer.
- Store things where you use them.
- Stop clutter before it enters your home with a landing strip.
- Go paper- free.
How can we keep our house clean and beautiful in India?
10. Clear Hotspots
- 1 1. Routines – Front Load your Day.
- 2 2. Make your bed.
- 3 3. One Load of Laundry – Put Clothes Away.
- 4 4. Wash Bathroom – Sink and Commode.
- 5 5. Clear out Dishes from Sink – Unload Dishwasher.
- 6 6. Put Dishes Away.
- 7 7. Clean Countertops – Keep Dining Table Clear.
- 8 8. Clear Clutter from Hall.
How can I keep my house dust free in India?
Dust: How to Keep This Perennial Problem Out of Indian Homes
- Get a Coarse Fibre Doormat.
- Declutter Your Home.
- Stop Dry Dusting.
- Keep Windows Closed to Prevent Dust.
- Keep Plants on Your Windows.
- Water Bodies.
- Avoid Carpets and Rugs.
- Use Blinds Instead of Drapes.
How can I clean my house in 2 hours?
2 Hour House Cleaning Plan
- Strip the bedsheets & put them in the washer (10 mins).
- Put away the mess (10 mins).
- Dust (10 mins).
- Wipe down windowsills, shelves, etc (10 mins).
- Wash the dishes (15 mins).
- Wipe down the kitchen counters/cabinets & clean the backsplash (5 mins).
- Wipe down/ clean appliances (5 mins).
How do I clean my house in one day?
- Dust furniture with allergen attracting polish on a rag or old t-shirt.
- Pick up and move things around to dust.
- Use an antibacterial wipe to clean keyboards and mouse.
- Spray Windex or vinegar mix on cloth and lightly wipe screens.
- Vacuum floors or sweep and dry mop.
- Vacuum or dust window sills and blinds.
How do I stop being lazy and clean my house?
These home cleaning tips are for the extremely lazy.
- Invest in a few air fresheners.
- Clean cobwebs with a helium balloon.
- Tons of storage space.
- Prevent your blinds from getting dusty.
- Make a night of it.
- Hang clothes instead of folding them.
- Disinfectant wipes are your friends.
- Keep cleaning supplies around the house.
How can I keep my house clean in 30 minutes a day?
How to Speed Clean Your House in Less Than 30 Minutes + FREE PRINTABLE
- GATHER YOUR TOOLS.
- SET A TIMER.
- START WITH A LAUNDRY BASKET AND A GARBAGE BAG.
- DO A QUICK DUST.
- WIPE SURFACES.
- WIPE MIRRORS.
- QUICK VACUUM.
- FLUFF PILLOWS AND STRAIGHTEN THROW BLANKETS.
What is the fastest way to clean a house?
Fast House Cleaning Tips
- Clean the whole house, not one room at time.
- Gather all your cleaning tools in a caddy.
- Clear the clutter.
- Dust and vacuum.
- Wipe mirrors and glass.
- Disinfect countertops and surface areas.
- Focus on tubs, sinks and toilets.
- Sweep, then mop.
What should you clean everyday?
7 Things You Should Clean Every Single Day
- Hand Towels. Mike Garten.
- Shower Walls. Colin Poole.
- Kitchen Counters. Scott Rickels.
- Coffee Makers. Mike Garten.
- Kitchen Sinks. Mike Garten.
- Dirty Dishes. Lisa Romerein.
- Crumb-Covered Floors.
How do I clean a cluttered house?
10 Clutter -Clearing Strategies that Will Gradually Make Your Life 100 Times Easier
- Start with one small area—like your junk drawer.
- Set a timer for 10 minutes.
- Try the trash-bag method.
- Keep it sustainable.
- Use “habit tracking” to your advantage.
- Never, ever start with sentimental items.
- Keep the one-in, one-out rule.
What is clutter a sign of?
Behavioral/psychological: Clutter caused by depression, attention deficit disorder, low self-esteem or lack of personal boundaries. Time/life management: Clutter caused by the need for better planning. Of these, the behavioral/psychological-driven clutter is the hardest to solve.
Where do I start decluttering my house?
Here are several interesting decluttering tips to get you started on decluttering your home:
- Start with 5 minutes at a time.
- Give one item away each day.
- Fill an entire trash bag.
- Donate clothes you never wear.
- Create a decluttering checklist.
- Take the 12-12-12 challenge.
- View your home as a first-time visitor.