- 1 Which facing house is good for Rashi?
- 2 Is it OK to buy south facing house?
- 3 Is south facing house good Vastu?
- 4 What if the house is south facing?
- 5 Is south facing house good for Rishaba Rasi?
- 6 Which direction plot is good for me?
- 7 What are the disadvantages of south facing house?
- 8 Why is the south direction not good?
- 9 Can main door face south?
- 10 Why is a south facing house good?
- 11 Which direction should main door face?
- 12 What does South facing mean?
Which facing house is good for Rashi?
The eastern and western sides of a south facing plot are said to be good for bedrooms. And guest bedrooms should be avoided in the South West corner. Vastu shastra experts also have recommendations on the ideal colors for south facing house vastu plans.
Is it OK to buy south facing house?
South – facing homes are generally considered inauspicious and get the bad rap many times due to the belief that Lord Yama, the God of Death, lives in the dakshina or South direction. However, the truth is Vastu shastra does not specify a direction as being good or bad.
Is south facing house good Vastu?
While buyers tend not to favour south – facing houses, that doesn’t mean such a house can’t be made auspicious. South – facing house vastu principles allow positive energy and good luck to permeate a south – facing home.
What if the house is south facing?
Somehow, South facing houses have earned a very bad reputation. They are usually the last choice (the first, second and third choices being North, East and West respectively). In fact as per Vastu Shastra, a South facing house /site can be very auspicious provided certain Vastu principles are applied correctly.
Is south facing house good for Rishaba Rasi?
Which facing house is good for Vrishabh Rashi (Taurus)? Nonetheless, South -confronting houses are bad for Vrish Rashi (Taurus). They will in general spend more in such houses and end up in the monetary red subsequently. They need to reinforce their North and Northeast and conciliate Lord Kubera and Goddess Lakshmi.
Which direction plot is good for me?
Direction of the plot While you plan to purchase a plot, prefer North-facing direction as it is considered highly auspicious. East and west facing plots can also be considered, however, south facing land should be completely avoided. In addition to direction, type of the soil is also important.
What are the disadvantages of south facing house?
Some of these doshas are:
- A cut in the south -west direction.
- Underground water tank or borewell in the SW.
- Cut or extension in the west and a large opening or windows in western direction.
- Main entrance door/ gate in SW.
- Kitchen in SW.
- Slope in SW direction.
Why is the south direction not good?
South Direction as per Vastu: South is always considered as a bad direction, but it is not like that. South is the bank for all the good energies of North direction. There should not be big openings in the south. South also affects the growth in financial prospects, business and career.
Can main door face south?
Direction of the main door “The main door should always be in the north, north-east, east, or west, as these directions are considered auspicious. Avoid having the main door in the south, south -west, north-west (north side), or south -east (east side) directions.
Why is a south facing house good?
The main advantage of a south – facing house or garden is the amount of sunlight you’ll enjoy. As the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, the south side of any house will see the most hours of sunlight during the day – especially in the Northern Hemisphere – so a south – facing garden takes advantage of this.
Which direction should main door face?
1. Vastu for the Main Entrance: Doorway. According to Vastu Shastra, the main entrance to a home is not only the entry point for the family, but also for energy. Considered as the “archway to victory and progress in life”, the main door should face north, east or in the north-east direction.
What does South facing mean?
A property with a south facing garden is simply when the garden of the property faces mostly south. It is usually the rear garden that’s considered for this description since that’s the garden most people spend their time in. Anything from South -East through to South -West can be described as south – facing.