- 1 What are some tips to clean your house?
- 2 How do I clean my house in 5 minutes?
- 3 How can I clean my house daily?
- 4 How can I clean my house in 2 hours?
- 5 How do I deep clean my house?
- 6 How do I clean my house for one hour?
- 7 How do I stop being lazy and clean my house?
- 8 How can I clean my house in 30 minutes?
- 9 How can I make my house spotless?
- 10 How do I keep my house smelling good?
- 11 Do you clean the house everyday or every week?
What are some tips to clean your house?
Fast House Cleaning Tips
- Clean the whole house, not one room at time.
- Gather all your cleaning tools in a caddy.
- Clear the clutter.
- Dust and vacuum.
- Wipe mirrors and glass.
- Disinfect countertops and surface areas.
- Focus on tubs, sinks and toilets.
- Sweep, then mop.
How do I clean my house in 5 minutes?
10 Cleaning Tasks You Can Totally Tackle in 5 Minutes
- Fill your dishwasher with everything but dishes.
- Sprinkle and suck up.
- Walk around with a lint roller.
- Pick up pet hair quickly.
- Banish dust from baseboards.
- Give your gadgets some attention.
- Wipe down your purse.
- Freshen your garbage disposal.
How can I clean my house daily?
11 Daily Habits to Keep a House Clean and Tidy
- Start by Making the Bed.
- Do One Load of Laundry Per Day.
- Be Happy with “ Clean Enough”.
- Get the Whole Family Involved.
- Do a 15 Minute Nightly Clean – up.
- Keep Basic Cleaning Supplies Close to Where You Use Them.
- Never Leave a Room Empty Handed.
How can I clean my house in 2 hours?
2 Hour House Cleaning Plan
- Strip the bedsheets & put them in the washer (10 mins).
- Put away the mess (10 mins).
- Dust (10 mins).
- Wipe down windowsills, shelves, etc (10 mins).
- Wash the dishes (15 mins).
- Wipe down the kitchen counters/cabinets & clean the backsplash (5 mins).
- Wipe down/ clean appliances (5 mins).
How do I deep clean my house?
Deep cleaning your house: A room-by-room guide
- Clear away the clutter.
- Make a game plan.
- Take stock.
- Scrub all showers, bathtubs, sinks and toilets.
- Wipe down light fixtures, mirrors and window treatments.
- Wash glass shower doors.
- Toss any cloth curtains or bath mats in the washing machine.
- Clean out under the sinks and inside drawers.
How do I clean my house for one hour?
1 – Hour Quick- Clean Plan
- Sweep front steps and clean front door glass.
- Carry a laundry basket throughout the house, picking up clutter.
- Clean up trash, throw it out, and line trash receptacles with clean liners.
- Wipe down any dirty areas in the bathrooms using household cleaner and paper towels.
How do I stop being lazy and clean my house?
These home cleaning tips are for the extremely lazy.
- Invest in a few air fresheners.
- Clean cobwebs with a helium balloon.
- Tons of storage space.
- Prevent your blinds from getting dusty.
- Make a night of it.
- Hang clothes instead of folding them.
- Disinfectant wipes are your friends.
- Keep cleaning supplies around the house.
How can I clean my house in 30 minutes?
How to Speed Clean Your House in Less Than 30 Minutes + FREE PRINTABLE
- GATHER YOUR TOOLS.
- SET A TIMER.
- START WITH A LAUNDRY BASKET AND A GARBAGE BAG.
- DO A QUICK DUST.
- WIPE SURFACES.
- WIPE MIRRORS.
- QUICK VACUUM.
- FLUFF PILLOWS AND STRAIGHTEN THROW BLANKETS.
How can I make my house spotless?
Weekly Cleaning Routine
- Vacuum the visible floor and dust furniture.
- Clean the shower, bath and toilet.
- Clean your bathroom and hallway mirrors.
- Clean and disinfect the stove, the fridge and the sink.
- Take out the trash.
- Wash the linens and kitchen cloths.
- Sweep your porch and do some garden maintenance.
How do I keep my house smelling good?
15 Simple Ways to Make Your Home Smell Amazing
- Add essential oils to your air filter.
- Simmer potpourri on the stove.
- Clean your garbage disposal.
- Sprinkle baking soda on carpets.
- Make your own room freshening spray.
- Put vanilla in your oven.
- Add an air freshener to your air vent.
- Use a DIY cleaning spray.
Do you clean the house everyday or every week?
To keep everything neat, Good Housekeeping recommends that you perform certain cleaning tasks every day, including sweeping the kitchen floor, wiping down the kitchen counters, and sanitizing the sinks. Then, once a week, you should change your bedding and clean the inside of your microwave.