- 1 Who owns the biggest most expensive house in the world?
- 2 How much is the most biggest house in the world?
- 3 What is Bill Gates house worth?
- 4 Which celebrity has the most expensive house?
- 5 Who owns the most expensive car in the world?
- 6 Who owns the 500 million dollar house?
- 7 Who owns the biggest house in the world 2021?
- 8 What car does Bill Gates drive?
- 9 How much does Bill Gates make a day?
- 10 Who is the richest female celebrity 2020?
- 11 What celebrity has the best house?
- 12 Who is the richest famous person?
Who owns the biggest most expensive house in the world?
Owned by India’s richest man, Mukesh Ambani, the 400,000-square-foot Antilia on Mumbai’s Cumballa Hills is situated in one of the world’s most expensive addresses—Altamount Road.
How much is the most biggest house in the world?
Antilia is the world’s most expensive private home, costing approximately US$2 billion.
What is Bill Gates house worth?
The 66,000-square-foot mansion is valued at more than $130 million and racks up a yearly tax bill of more than $1 million.
Which celebrity has the most expensive house?
Here are the 20 most expensive celebrity homes in the world.
- Howard Stern – $52 million.
- Tiger Woods – $54.5 million.
- Tom Cruise – $59 million.
- Jay Z and Beyonce – $88 million.
- Oprah Winfrey – $88 million.
- George Lucas – estimated at $100 million.
- George Clooney – $100 million.
- Bill Gates – $125 million.
Who owns the most expensive car in the world?
The total value of cars in Ronaldo’s garage, the owner of the world’s most expensive car, is estimated to be 30 million euros (more than ₹264 crore). The Bugatti La Voiture Noire car can speed up to 380 km per hour, reaching 60 km in 2.4 seconds. The car is likely to be delivered to Cristiano Ronaldo by 2021.
Who owns the 500 million dollar house?
Nile Niami (born c. 1968) is an American former film producer turned real estate developer. He has developed giga-mansions in Bel Air and Holmby Hills. He built “The One”, a 100,000-square-foot (9,300 m2) mega- mansion in Bel Air that is listed for US $500 million.
Who owns the biggest house in the world 2021?
Istana Nurul Iman Palace, Brunei (2.15 million square feet) Who has the biggest house in the world? The huge luxurious palace – Istana Nurul Iman Palace, is undoubtedly the world’s biggest home. It is the official residence of the Sultan of Brunei, Hassanal Bolkiah.
What car does Bill Gates drive?
Bill Gates – Porsche 959.
How much does Bill Gates make a day?
It’s been a long time since Gates co-founded Microsoft, so how much does he make in a day now? Bill Gates made nearly 11 million dollars a day from 2017 to 2018, and around 33 million dollars a day between 2018 and 2019.
Who is the richest female celebrity 2020?
Kylie Jenner is officially Forbes’ highest-paid celebrity of 2020, despite recent questions. While Kylie Jenner may not be a billionaire, the 22-year-old entrepreneur and reality star is still the highest-earning celebrity in the world.
What celebrity has the best house?
Requiring 500,000 gallons of water, the pool system contains two swimming pools, two water slides, a river, water cannons and a tree house.
- Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift’s mansion.
- Ellen DeGeneres. Ellen DeGeneres’s mansion.
- Marilyn Monroe.
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
- Johnny Carson.
- Audrey Hepburn.
- Elvis Presley.
- Jane Fonda.
Who is the richest famous person?
Top 50 Richest Celebrities
- George Lucas. $10 Billion.
- Steven Spielberg. $7.5 Billion.
- Kanye West. $6.6 Billion.
- Oprah Winfrey. $3.5 Billion.
- Jami Gertz. $3 Billion.
- Kim Kardashian. $1.4 Billion.
- Jay-Z. $1.3 Billion.
- Paul McCartney. $1.2 Billion.